[Fredslist] (promo) at LIFTON FINANCIAL GROUP "OUR TRANSACTIONS GO BEYOND REAL ESTATE"...

Steve Kirschner skirschner at lifton.com
Fri Nov 14 04:29:43 EST 2008

Today's financial markets and economy are in turmoil.  It is more important
than ever that you do business with people who have instilled trust and
confidence. Lifton Financial has been in the real estate and finance
industry for three generations and has earned its impeccable reputation. We
have an outstanding success rate of finding financial solutions and
resources for our clients looking to sell or acquire "off market" "privately
offered" income producing real estate transactions and  to secure equity
and/or debt funding  for commercial business and real estate  ventures.

Our clients typically are global commercial real estate owners and
developers with assets in excess of $10,000,000 and global owners of
businesses having an annual EBITDA of over $1 million. Our transactions go
beyond real estate. Whatever the project, we identify the best sources for
your needs, negotiate for you and manage the process until the funding,
acquisition or sale is completed.

Recently a client called to let me know he made a mistake. He had declined a
loan that I had offered to him three months ago and decided to proceed with
another lender who had promised a more competitive rate and term.  This
lender took upfront money from my client and has now not performed. He asked
me if I would consider reactivating his loan file and would work to get the
lender back on board. He assured me that he would be ready to close
promptly.  I immediately sprung into action and was successful in saving his
project. I  told him that my car's license plate reads "WISERNOW" and
hopefully everyday we are!

In this economic climate with conventional capital resources drying up,
Lifton Financial knows where to look for capital and has the necessary
global contacts to facilitate expeditious closings. You will find us easy to
work with, efficient and results-oriented.  As property owners and brokers,
we understand the important aspects necessary for inclusion in a proper loan
package. Lenders have learned to rely on us as we put together an extensive
internal underwriting prior to submitting the package to them.  We have the
ability to reach out to a wider pool of lenders and in many cases will bring
forth joint venture partners to pool their resources with borrowers who in
today's economic environment need additional equity for their projects.

On the sale side we have been working with well capitalized investors and
lenders and have been assisting buyers with funding when they want to
acquire a specific project.

If you or someone you know is:

*	Interested in purchasing, selling, or financing income-producing
real estate,
*	Interested in acquiring, selling or creating funding for a business,
*	An attorney, accountant, financial planner or banker with clients
who are seeking to buy, sell or finance real estate or businesses.

please call me and together we can explore creative structures to accomplish
their goals.

Please visit our website at  <http://www.lifton.com/> www.lifton.com for
more information on our firm and its principals.

As Director of Investment Sales in our Real Estate Division, I bring 40
years of experience, dedication and professionalism in a spectrum of real
estate and related financial specialties. "With my networking and
matchmaking abilities, we have the resources to find the 'right home' for
any solid project." We will exceed your expectations and make you a repeat
client.

Regards,

Steve

H. Stephen Kirschner

Director Investment Sales - Real Estate Division

LIFTON FINANCIAL GROUP, LLC

(T) 631 750 6662

(F) 631 750 6663

(C) 516 528 2288

EMAIL:  <mailto:SKIRSCHNER at LIFTON.COM> SKIRSCHNER at LIFTON.COM