[Fredslist] Thoughts on last night

Ester Horowitz m2powerinc at bigplanet.com
Thu Nov 13 15:16:26 EST 2008

I have never more honored than to witness Scott Klein and Lisa Waterman
named networkers of the year.  Scott is not only my finance expert, but my
networking buddy and my partner in crime for the Summer Gotham of Giving.
Lisa Waterman has always been warm, willing, gracious, and first on board to
help with the Gotham Summer of Giving and the Gotham Gazette.  Mostly, I am
deeply moved that Jefferson Crowther and the Welles Remy Crowther Charitable
Trust was name recipient of the first Gotham Summer of Giving effort. No
greater sacrifice was made, no greater cause worthy, and that this gentle
giant of a Gotham member receives the first of many Summers of Gotham Giving
to come only makes it all very special.  I'm faklempt.  I thank all of the
GCs, the Gotham Board for championing the idea, and for letting Scott Klein,
Kevin Zacharoff, and myself to be an instrument of this incredible endeavor.

Warmest Regards

Ester Horowitz

www.m2powerinc.com

516 409-0849

888 609-6828

"Some men see things as they are and say why?

I see things that never were and say why not?"

-George Bernard Shaw-