[Fredslist] Office share available

Darlene Fiscus DarFiscus at creativeaccessnyc.com
Thu Nov 13 13:36:34 EST 2008

Hi Everyone,

The economic downturn has frightened away my current office-mate so I'm once
again looking to share my bright 220 sq. ft. office in Art Deco Towers (the
Old McGraw-Hill building) with another independent professional like myself.

The office is conveniently located (42nd St. bet. 8th & 9th Aves.) near
banks, the post office, Port Authority and most subways.  It offers DSL
Internet access, copier, refrigerator, microwave, desk, filing cabinet,
storage closet and 24/7 access.  Rent is $675/month and includes use of the
above as well as electric and cleaning services. Month-to-month or longer
term options available.

The office is available November 15th. Interested parties can feel free to
contact me at 212-216-9312 or DarFiscus at creativeaccessnyc.com.  I found a
terrific office-mate through Gotham before so I'm hoping to do it again.
Thanks everyone!

Best regards,

Darlene Fiscus (The Women's Group)
Creative Access