[Fredslist] Marcus Goldhaber's CD launch party - you should've been there!!

Ford, CBecton cbecton.ford at wachoviasec.com
Wed Nov 12 10:14:41 EST 2008

Marcus Goldhaber's CD launch party on Monday night at Catch 22 was a happening thing!  The music is THE thing - very, very special.  But what a lively, fun crowd - all wishing Marcus well.  Consider the new CD well-launched!!

Becky

C. Becton Ford, CFP(r)
Vice President - Investments
Wachovia Securities, LLC
One Liberty Plaza, 46th Floor
New York, NY 10006
Tel:  212 978-1092, 800 552-2243
Fax:  212 978-1013

ATTENTION: Please be aware that the confidentiality of Internet e-mail
cannot be guaranteed. Instructions having financial consequences such
as trade orders, funds transfer, etc., should not be included in your
e-mail communications to us as we cannot act on such instructions
received by e-mail.

If you are a current Wachovia Securities client and wish to unsubscribe
from marketing e-mails from your Wachovia Securities financial advisor,
reply to one of his/her e-mails and type "Unsubscribe" in the subject
line. This action will not affect delivery of important service
messages regarding your accounts that we may need to send you or
preferences you may have previously set for other e-mail services.
If you are not a client, please go to:

For additional information regarding our electronic communication
policies please go to:

http://www.wachoviasec.com/gotoemaildisclosure

Investments in securities and insurance products are:
NOT FDIC-INSURED/NOT BANK-GUARANTEED/MAY LOSE VALUE

Wachovia Securities is the trade name used by two separate, registered
broker-dealers and nonbank affiliates of Wachovia Corporation providing
certain retail securities brokerage services: Wachovia Securities, LLC,
Member NYSE/SIPC, and Wachovia Securities Financial Network, LLC,
Member FINRA/SIPC.
Wachovia Securities, 1 North Jefferson, St. Louis, MO 63103