[Fredslist] New Year Networking for Life

sfzinder at aol.com sfzinder at aol.com
Sun Nov 9 20:04:17 EST 2008

Gotham - - - are there any other single Gothamites between 35 and 55 who have established friendships but want to start the new year meeting new people and maybe finding that really important relationship?

I am thinking of throwing a New Year's party focused around meeting new people and friends.

If that sounds like maybe a fun way to start the new year - please let me know - no commitments for New Year's eve needed yet, just a show of interest so I can know whether it's worth the effort

Thanks

Susan Zinder