[Fredslist] Come ride the circut (tomorrow) LI Healthcare

Cynthia Somma cssomma at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 6 10:37:24 EST 2008

Come ride the circuit to the next meeting of Gotham LI Healthcare being held tomorrow,  November 7, 2008 at 8:00 AM sharp at the Milleridge Inn in Jericho.
We do not enforce a non compete rule so everyone is welcome to attend. The cost is $25.00 and a continental breakfast will be served.
If you know of any potential members for the group, we do have a few niches available.
Please let me know if you would like to attend.

Thank you,

Cindy

Cynthia Somma, CPC, CMM
Physicians 1st Reimbursement Svcs, LLC