[Fredslist] December issue of Gotham Gazette

Ester Horowitz m2powerinc at bigplanet.com
Wed Nov 5 10:41:16 EST 2008

In keeping with the holiday spirit, the spirit of Gotham (it is better to
give than receive) and the new direction set by our President Elect

(Yes we can) I invite Gotham to submit a contribution to the December issue
that talks about what you voluntarily contribute or can contribute to
another Gotham member or your community

under the banner.. "Because I Can"

An example:  I currently mentor two Gotham members and I will now begin
working with David Stein developing an entrepreneurial project involving
disabled artists

to further successful entrepreneurship.... Because I can.

What can you do or do you already do that uplifts society and Gotham and
makes it a better place because you can?

Warmest Regards

Ester Horowitz

www.m2powerinc.com

516 409-0849

888 609-6828

"Some men see things as they are and say why?

I see things that never were and say why not?"

-George Bernard Shaw-