[Fredslist] Yes We Can!

Charles Schreiber cschreiber at NYBDC.COM
Wed Nov 5 08:08:49 EST 2008

I've got to admit to a paranormal experience this morning when I turned
on the news and saw the faces in the audience and immediately thought of
JFK. I'm hoping and praying it just portends of a new "Camelot" for
America!

One startling observation last night at the polls by one of the workers.
I swear she was wearing a revolutionary war pin, but she said she has
never seen so many people in all her years come out to vote. They are
all registered in the book, but she hasn't seen some of them since high
school. Now that's an election!!!!

Charles F. Schreiber,Vice President
New York Business Development Corporation

Empire State Certified Development Corporation - The 504 Company
68 South Service Road Suite 100, Melville, NY 11747
Tel DIRECT 631-465-2079
Fax 631-465-2195
Cell: 347-545-1308
E-mail:  cschreiber at nybdc.com
 www.nybdc.com

-----Original Message-----
From: fredslist-bounces at gothamnetworking.com
[mailto:fredslist-bounces at gothamnetworking.com] On Behalf Of Joel Schnur
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2008 7:03 AM
To: 'Fred Klein'; 'Freds List'
Subject: RE: [Fredslist] Yes We Can!

It was a fantastic speech. I actually had tears in my eyes listening to
him and watching the families gather on stage aftewards. His hopes are
our hopes and his children's smiles and innocence are our children's.and
all of this being projected to the rest of the worls, as well.  It was a
great moment for America and a wonderful time to be a proud American.
Change is in the air!

Sent with Wireless Sync from Verizon Wireless