[Fredslist] Fwd: Controller Needed

Wexler Consulting wexler.consulting at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 00:21:29 EST 2008

A friend of mine who just began at Nina McLemore, a unique, very high
quality woman's apparel co on East 55th St. is looking for a Controller.
Please pass along and have them reply directly to Laura Wolff Rogers at
laurawrogers at hotmail.com.  212 319 7700.  In these times, I'm certain there
are some excellent candidates out there.

And the clothes ARE great!

Hi -

So I've hit 3 months in my role as CFO/COO for Nina McLemore - a women's
apparel firm. I am learning a lot and the clothes are GREAT. I love visitors
here (particularly people who want to shop).

I'm still looking for a solid controller with at least 5 years of experience
and preferably a CPA.

If you know of someone with solid accounting skills. Please give them my
name and email.

View/reply to this
message<http://www.linkedin.com/e/XTdkPK8XGWLdrOaXd8qFfB8RcK7dAp28fgyALf/mbi/832081570_2/>

Don't want to receive e-mail notifications? Adjust your message
settings<http://www.linkedin.com/e/XTdkPK8XGWLdrOaXd8qFfB8RcK7dAp28fgyALf/blk/832081570_2/s6hJbOYWrSlI/mdp/>
.

(c) 2008, LinkedIn Corporation

Stay up to date on your PC, the Web, and your mobile phone with Windows
Live. See Now <http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/msnnkwxp1020093185mrt/direct/01/>

--
Rona Wexler, M.A.
Employability Expert/Vocational Evaluator
rw at wexler-consulting.com