[Fredslist] Fairfield Gotham Nov 18th

Judy Heft judithheft at optonline.net
Mon Nov 3 11:38:18 EST 2008

Ride the circuit to our exciting and informative meeting on Tuesday,
November 18th at the Greenwich Hyatt. We are back to our usual time at 8 AM
Please check with first me since we have a non-compete group and all
conflicts must be cleared with me first. Register and pay on line. We
welcome guests. $25.00 includes a fabulous buffet breakfast. Ask Fred and
Mitch if you don't believe me!

Regards,

Judy

Judith Heft & Associates, LLC

Bill paying and daily management for busy individuals

office 203-978-1858

fax 203-978-1857

cell 917-494-3986

www.judithheft.com

judy at judithheft.com

P please consider the environment before printing this e-mail