[Fredslist] Fwd: [QNYF] Offered: Apt; 1 Bdrm; Sunset Park, Brklyn ($1450)

Adrian Miller amiller at adrianmiller.com
Mon Nov 3 09:29:42 EST 2008

this seems like a good deal if you know anyone looking.

Begin forwarded message:

> From: enrayg at aol.com
> Date: November 1, 2008 12:43:36 PM EDT
> To: QuentinsNewYorkFriends at yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [QNYF] Offered: Apt; 1 Bdrm; Sunset Park, Brklyn ($1450)
>
> An apartment in Sunset Park,
> Brooklyn is at the end stage of preparation for rental. It will be
> ready in early November. It is within a two family private house on
> 53rd St.
> between 5th and 6th Avenues. Sunset Park is between Park Slope and Bay
> Ridge. It will be $1450.

> - Gas included
>
> - Secure first floor apartment, no stairs
>
> - Unblocked throughway for light and air between front and rear of
> apartment
>
> - Living room with exposed brick
>
> - Access to backyard (not bare: Mulberry and other trees and other
> greenery)
>
> - Double door large-capacity frost-free refrigerator
>
> - Kitchen with island, adjoining dining room
>
> - Cats permitted
>
> - Tree-lined block that's definitely up and coming
>
> - Only private houses are in the midsection of this block
>
> - Rooms fixed up and repainted
>
> - 1 block from 2 banks, 3 blocks to supermarket, many shops and
> pharmacies even closer to house
>
> - 1 1/3 blocks from N and R trains, 1/2 block to bus
>
> - 2 1/2 blocks from truly Chinatown-quality Asian restaurants
>
> - Approximately 35 minutes from midtown Manhattan (2 stops to express,
> then only 4 express stops to 34th St./Herald Sq. in Manhattan!)
>
> - 10 min. walk to Bay Ridge, 10 min. subway ride to Park Slope
>
> - 2 hospitals 5-10 min. away by car, including Maimonides (recently
> rated #1 in US for heart care)
>
> - 2 blocks from public school
>
> - Sunset Park, Owl's Head Park and the Bay Ridge shore area
> (including bike path) are not very far away
>
> - Easy going neighbors on an easy going block
>
> - Fairs and events are given on this part of Fifth Avenue
>
> Feel free with questions.
>
> GETTING TOO MANY QF EMAILS TO HANDLE?
> Then switch to the 'DAILY DIGEST': 1 EMAIL PER DAY which includes
> all the emails of the day.
> Simply send an email to: digestplease at quentinsfriends.com - from
> your QF member email address!
>

> __._,_.___
> Messages in this topic (1)Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic
> Messages | Links | Database | Calendar
> Quentin's Friends' Mission: To help each other achieve our personal
> & professional goals and dreams.
>
> Our mission is facilitated by our online community website through
> which we 'Q'mmunicate' - exchange practical and cultural
> information, "Q'nnect" and interact.
>
> Our Shared Values: Honesty - Integrity - Courtesy - Respect -
> Generosity - Gratitude - Fun Positivity - Open-mindedness - Sense
> of Humor(!)
>
> INVITE YOUR FRIENDS TO JOIN HERE: www.quentinsfriends.com/invite.htm
>
> NOT A MEMBER? FIND OUT HOW TO JOIN HERE: www.quentinsfriends.com/
> join.htm

> [...]

Adrian Miller Sales Training
516-767-9288
516-445-1135 (cell)
www.adrianmiller.com
http://www.adrianmiller.com/blog/

http://www.askadrianmiller.com/

www.mysalesquestion.com/

See my book: The Blatant Truth: 50 Ways to Sales Success" at
http://www.theblatanttruth.com/

Follow me on Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/amst

"What if we train them and they leave? What if we don't train them
and they stay?"