[Fredslist] $2M COLLATARILIZED BRIDGE LOAN SOUGHT BY MAJOR DEVLOPER IN INDIA... COULD LEAD TO POSSIBLE JV OPPORTUNITIES

Steve Kirschner skirschner at lifton.com
Fri May 30 10:28:05 EDT 2008

Gothamites

Since in the past you have been so VERY helpful and I am always amazed at
how many worthy connections come from our "gotham family", I am asking your
assistance again.

If anyone can help me find a provider for this loan I would very much
appreciate it.

This initial loan request is small but it could definitly result in a much
larger  financing or joint venture opportunity.

Developer has a net worth of over $120 Million.
His current debt is only $1.7M

He currently needs an interim $2M loan (6-12 months) for required cash flow
to support his real estate projects now under development in India. ( India
banks have not funded their commitments to him causing the short fall )

There is definite opportunity here for some further financing or joint
venture in some  "very opportunistic" projects which can be explored, but
due to time being of the essence to secure this interim funding, this bridge
loan must have priority at this time.

Thank you !!

Steve

H. Stephen Kirschner