[Fredslist] International Sustainability Conference - and a Web site to talk about it!

David Alexander MyEmail2 at OpalComputing.com
Fri May 30 06:22:05 EDT 2008

David Alexander, Gotham Green member and founder of PlanetThoughts.org
<http://www.planetthoughts.org/?src=gg> , an environmental news and analysis
Web site concerned with the ways we relate to the planet and our
environment, will be in Grand Rapids, Michigan from Friday to Sunday for the
International Sustainability  <http://sustainabilityconference.org/>
Conference, meeting with international and local speakers, and giving his
own talk twice on "Online Environmental Activism".

Check his Web site <http://www.planetthoughts.org/?src=gg>  for posts on
topics such as "Let's Use Our Power of Thought", "Are We Enron? Plea for a
New Economy", "Population: The Final Challenge", and other carefully
thought-out writing -- with relevant videos attached to each piece!