[Fredslist] Missed Maria Guida You Have Another Chance on Monday at the SOLO Group

Jill Goldstein imprintdesigns at hotmail.com
Thu May 29 21:22:18 EDT 2008

For those of you that missed Maria's standing room only presentation
at Fred's office on Thursday morning you have another chance.

          She will be presenting again for the SOLO group on Monday June 2nd at 12:30 for lunch at the Friars Club and every one is welcome to join us.

As solo practitioners, each of us is challenged with the need to wear many hats. So we need to be sharp in all areas -- especially the ones that have to do with making a better first impression and building our businesses... such as sales presentations, 30-second elevator speeches, talks to groups, serving as a member of a panel discussion, in a networking crowd, and so on.

We are a none none compete group so if you like to ride the circuit or have friends who would like to hear her please join us.

 About Maria Guida, president of Successful Speaker, Inc.
Maria is a presentation skills coach working with business executives and other professionals to help them achieve success with dynamic business speaking. As head of Successful Speaker, Inc. she helps business professionals deliver presentations with the impact of a theatrical event  --  to sell more ideas, products, and services.

Her 15 years as an actress on Broadway, television, and regional theater combine with her business and university teaching experience, allowing Maria to provide clients with the tools they need in order to persuade and motivate an audience with the command and poise of our best professional actors.

A brief Q&A will follow.

Register Online. Go to http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=1121&eventType=

Co-chairmen for SOLO are Bob Formica of Sterling National Bank and Gil Effron of Strategies for Growth. Group Coordinator is Jill Goldstein of Imprint Designs.

Bob Formica, Robert.Formica at Sterlingbancorp.com, 212-935-4163Gil Effron, gil at StrategiesForGrowth.net, 347-920-3272Jill Goldstein, jgoldstein at imprintdesigns.com, 917-442-1629