[FredsList] German-English language interpreter (legal)

David Abeshouse davidlaw at optonline.net
Thu May 29 13:18:28 EDT 2008

Gotham:

For late June, about a month from now -- I need a professional, experienced
legal interpreter to assist a foreign witness at a L.I., NY trial (hearing).
This is more for testimony (spoken interpretation) than for translation of
documents, but there may be some translation involved as well.  The witness
speaks only German (he's from Austria), so I need a German-English
interpreter.  I'd like to line up the right person soon.

Qualifications: Since there's no "certification" in NY for this,
demonstrated legal track record (substantial experience) required.

Please advise whether you have personal experience with whoever you
recommend.

Thanks in advance for your recommendations and suggestions.

Best regards,

David Abeshouse

Gotham L.I.

David at BizLawNY.com