[Fredslist] Taking Steps For Crohn's & Colitis

waterman at israeloff.com waterman at israeloff.com
Thu May 29 11:02:17 EDT 2008

Thanks Jack, and thank you to everyone who has shown such amazing support. When Danielle first got sick I had an appointment at Schneiders with her. I didn't know a lot about the doctor we had an appointment with so I reached out to Gotham. Everyone was so helpful. I was fortunate to get in touch with Marty Klein whose cousin is a doctor in the practice group we were going to, as well as the inimitable Jane Present whose husband Dan is a pre-eminent doctor in the field. Jane was instrumental in easing my fears and assuring me we were in good hands.

Gotham is truly a wonderful organization, and Gothamites are just like family..
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T