[Fredslist] Reminder: Next Gotham Book Club!

julie klein julie2k at optonline.net
Thu May 29 09:22:54 EDT 2008

Our next book for the Gotham Book Club will be "Skeletons at the Feast" by Chris Bohjalian. Chris plans to participate in the discussion on Monday, June 2nd (see his website at http://www.chrisbohjalian.com/ <http://www.chrisbohjalian.com/> ).

"Skeletons at the Feast" debuted on the New York Times Best Seller List this past Sunday (5/25).  It is a richly crafted novel set at the end of World War II.  I highly recommend Bohjalian's latest book and hope you'll join us on June 2nd.

Julie Klein