[Fredslist] Yankee Tix Up For Grabs

ADJUSTMAN at aol.com ADJUSTMAN at aol.com
Thu May 29 08:49:40 EDT 2008

I will be away next week and have two sets of tix available for next week.
One is for Thurs., June 5th which is a day game (1:05PM start) and the other is
 for Fri., June 6th which is a night game (7:05PM start). The seats are in
Sec.  M18, Row A, Seats 18 & 19 (a coveted aisle seat). The seats are located
downstairs under the loge awning bet. third and left so if it is too hot the
sun  does not bother you and if it rains you do not get wet or have to move. Did
 I mention that it comes with a parking pass & 2 passes into the Stadium
Club. Selling them for face which is $65 per ticket. Contact me on my cell @
646-425-3711 sooner than later so I can mail them out in enough  time. Thanks
Gotham.

Jason Greenberg - Gotham Long Island

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.