[Fredslist] FW: Gala Concert! and conversations with composers and soloists

Laurel Scarr-Konel lscarrkonel at ghsklaw.com
Wed May 28 19:57:46 EDT 2008

If you have not had the chance to see the orchestra yet, please do try to make it for the last concert of the season June 6th.  The gala is the same night.

The director of the POA, Gabriela Poler-Buzali, is the newest member of Gotham Hispanic.  We welcome her and the many fabulous concerts to follow!!!

Laurel Scarr-Konel
Grant, Herrmann, Schwartz & Klinger LLP
675 Third Avenue - Suite 1200
New York, NY 10017-5704
Tel: (212) 682-1800
Fax: (212) 682-1850
email: lscarrkonel at ghsklaw.com

Confidentiality Notice: This communication is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information which is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately and delete and/or discard all copies of this communication.