[Fredslist] Seeking Front Desk/Receptionist for Doctor's Office

Adrian Miller amiller at adrianmiller.com
Tue May 27 14:10:26 EDT 2008

Hi Gotham:

I am posting this for my very dear friend and personal Doctor. Please
have all replied directed to me at the email/phone number below.

Upper East Side Gynecologist seeks receptionist and front desk
administrator for her practice. Myriad duties include checking in
patients, maintaining the office schedule, interfacing with the
Doctor and other professionals and much multi-tasking. Heavy phone
work and busy office necessitates someone that can juggle effectively
without losing their patience. Most importantly, the right candidate
will embody the highest level of customer service that will serve to
underscore the high level of professional care, concern and
dedication shown by the Doctor herself.  32 hours per week, no Fridays.

Adrian Miller Sales Training
516-767-9288
516-445-1135 (cell)
www.adrianmiller.com
http://www.adrianmiller.com/blog/

Are You Easy?
http://www.salesgravy.com/Articles/index.php?
option=com_content&task=view&id=171&Itemid=1

See my book: The Blatant Truth: 50 Ways to Sales Success" at
http://www.theblatanttruth.com/

"What if we train them and they leave? What if we don't train them
and they stay?"