[Fredslist] By the ocean and under the stars on the terrace of the Marriott South Beach Hotel - Gotham South Miami - Thank you to all our GUESTS and Fred Klein for coming to Miami

Robert robert at barterluxury.com
Fri May 23 10:53:33 EDT 2008

Last night Peggy Buena the GM of the Marriott South Beach Hotel hosted
Gotham South Miami's Group. Peggy could not join us because she was in
Orlando but Michael Speranza the  Restaurant Manger of Blue Deco and his
Assistant provided us with hors d'oeuvres and Martin the bartender
attended to us on the outdoor terrace with such speed and grace no one
ever had an empty glass. The Mother of all Group Coordinators and the
heart and soul of Gotham Network Debbie Lindner introduced Peggy and I
by e-mail. I would like to thank Peggy, Michael and Martin for your
gracious and professional hosting of the event. You provided us with a
stunning ocean view and the most soothing of tropical breezes.

As the ocean breezes swept over us we all had the opportunity to move
around the terrace and meet new people. The conversations were personal
and relaxed while still providing the opportunity to exchange business
cards and ideas of how everyone might work together. Fred and his lovely
and talented wife Joanne were our guests of honor.

Last night we had some old friends join us who are all new to GOTHAM. A
Miami legend Arthur Metz who has won the Miami Herald Award 5 (or maybe
6) years in a row for Outstanding Marketing in the Real Estate Industry.
He is a partner in the prestigious firm Sieger Suarez and Managing
Partner in the marketing firm IMPACT. He brought with him Jerry Cody
owner of EG Cody at the DCOTA and in the Miami Design District. Other
new guests included Loren Weinberg a successful Gold Coast Realtor,
Rodney Robinson of Barter Luxury who is also a talented artist. Helen
Mittelamn a successful attorney was invited by her old friend a Gotham
Member that is close to my heart as he is in my Gotham NYC LGBT Group,
Kevin Farrelly, Attorney. Thank you Kevin for your support and please
keep sending us your friends. We were also joined by Greg Esposito (yes
my cousin) Architect and Project Manager currently of yet another large
downtown Miami residential building.

The dynamic and ever animated storyteller and Realtor (US Coast Guard
Award winner) Mitchell Adler son of well know Gotham member Janet Adler
attended his second meeting.

Ira Hecht, Attorney at Law a long time Gotham member is one of the
initial founders of  Gotham South. He will be spending his summer in New
York and hopefully he will be attending some meetings in NYC.

I would like to thank everyone for attending last night. For our next
event we would like all of our Gotham members to attend if they are in
the South Florida area and if not please send your colleagues, clients,
friends and family to meet us and possibly join and become part of the
magic that is the Gotham Network.

Happy Memorial Day weekend to ALL and a SPECIAL THANK YOU TO FRED AND
JOANNE KLEIN FOR JOINING US LAST NIGHT AND TO ALL THOSE WONDERFUL
GUESTS.

Robert Esposito
Barter Luxury Marketing, Inc.
robert at barterluxury.com