[Fredslist] Golf Outing

Heidi Simon hsimon111 at optonline.net
Wed May 21 13:44:33 EDT 2008

I want to thank you Norman & the rest of your committee for putting on a
fantastic event on Monday.

It was my very first time playing golf and I had a blast!

My team and I played all 18 holes despite the rain and cold and had many
laughs.

Even the head of my club flying off in the distance didn't deter me.I had a
few really great shots, and bunch of not so great shots, but I am now
available for more scramble ;)

I know it's a year away   -or is it Fred? -    but I encourage anyone who
has never played before to attend next years outing.

You won't be disappointed!

Scott, James & Leigh, thanks for sharing :-)

Warm regards,

Heidi Simon

XpressCash Services

Hoboken, NJ 07030

Tel: 201-647-0142

Fax: 707-281-1723

Merchant Services Including all major Credit & Debit Cards, Check Guarantee,
ACH & Remote Deposit, Gift & Loyalty Programs, Cash Advance & ATMs

Call for a FREE evaluation of your processing and let us show you how we can
lower your monthly fees and $ave you money each month!