[Fredslist] Martha's Vineyard

Susan MH Lewenz susan at axxiem.com
Wed May 21 12:12:55 EDT 2008

Hi, Network!

I just wanted to let you know about an unexpected terrific vacation we just
had at Martha's Vineyard.  I had never been there but some friends were
getting married and so. we were off.

Short story is that for those who have not been, this is a terrific place to
vacation. WE had a super time.  What a lovely little island full of charm
and relaxing atmosphere.

We stayed at a house that is a rental there (www.homeaway.com, #152660)
which was a great value for all of us who stayed there but were just a bike
ride away from the charming downtown of Vineyard Haven.

Anyway, I just wanted to share with those that might be looking for
something different for vacation.

Feel free to write with questions!

Best to all.

Susan