[Fredslist] Office Space for rent in Flatiron District

Richard Klein rdk at millerconsulting.net
Tue May 20 14:47:32 EDT 2008

Gotham -

The below ad for office space is from prospective Gotham member Adam
Spetler.  He's asked that we show him some Pre-Gotham magic by waving
our wand for him...let's not disappoint our soon-to-be tribal member.

Please contact Adam directly.

***********

Shared Office Space Available in Great Location - Flatiron District

Share office space with a technology firm in an 1100 square foot
loft-like space starting June 1st.

Office is located in an elevator building with 24X7 access and guard
service.

Available Space includes:

Semi-Private windowed office with room for 2 people

Furnished "Bullpen" space that can seat up to 5 people

Conference room.

Storage area

Kitchenette w/ refrigerator and microwave

$3600 per month includes:

Rent

Electric/AC

24/7 Guard Service