[Fredslist] Deadline Extended: Nominate Your Company Today

Robert Levin rlevin at nyreport.com
Tue May 20 11:37:16 EDT 2008

Nominate Your Company for The New York Enterprise Report Small Business
Awards

Deadline Extended: Nominate Your Company Today
<http://www.nyreport.com/awards>

Proud of your company? Does it excel in any of the following categories?

- Human Resources & Leadership
- Technology
- Marketing & Sales
- Green Business - new category
- Mergers & Acquisitions - new category

Get recognized.

The New York Enterprise Report is producing the annual awards program
honoring the achievements and accomplishments of the 500,000+ small
businesses throughout the tri-state region. The New York Enterprise
Report Small Business Awards will honor 5 small businesses for their
accomplishments and best practices.

More information on how to enter. <http://www.nyreport.com/awards>  Not
sure if you should nominate? HJMT Communications <mailto:lori at hjmt.com>
is available to answer any questions you may have and help you with the
nomination process. Call HJMT Communications at 516.997.1950.

Due to the heavy response of nominations, we have extended the
nomination deadline to June 06, 2008. Don't wait, enter your company now
at nyreport.com/awards <http://www.nyreport.com/awards> !

________________________________

"I've gotten more congratulations on being named a finalist for the NY
Report Small Business Awards than making the Inc. 500 list."

Dan Hoffman
M5 Networks
2006/2007 Small Business Awards finalist

________________________________

The winners of the 2007 Small Business Awards received significant press
since the gala including a cover feature in The New York Enterprise
Report. View last years winners <http://www.nyreport.com/winners> .

Take action - Enter your company today <http://www.nyreport.com/awards>
or pass along to another small business that should be recognized.

Deadline for submission - Friday, June 6, 2008

For more information visit www.nyreport.com/awards
<http://www.nyreport.com/awards>  or contact HJMT Communications
<mailto:info at hjmt.com>  at 516.997.1950.

awards will be granted, contacts will be made, deals will get done

Robert Levin

Publisher

The New York Enterprise Report

phone: (212) 307-6760 x707

fax: (212) 937-2430

rlevin at nyreport.com <mailto:rlevin at nyreport.com>

nyreport.com <http://www.nyreport.com/>

Find out what NY Report is all about: www.nyreport.com/community
<http://www.nyreport.com/community>

Join me on May 31st at YAI's Central Park Challenge.  For more info,
visit my personal page at http://support.yai.org/goto/rlevin
<http://support.yai.org/goto/rlevin> .