[Fredslist] Final reminder for WINE TASTING & Carr's Business Open House

David Stein david at automatic-mail.com
Tue May 20 11:01:20 EDT 2008

Today is Carr Business Open House and the Queens Group is going to
show up around 4pm and then head over to the Wine Tasting.  If you are
on the Island stop in you will be impressed - and you will show your
pride Gotham for one of our own.

Carr Business and Gotham Member Dan Schwartz are Automatic Mail's
vendor. For the past 3 years they have kept us up and running for 10's
of millions of copies - I think they can do the same for you.  They
also got the account because of their competitive pricing - I think
they can do the same for you.

David Stein
347-581-7909

	Printing - Mailing - Electronic Marketing Since 1971