[Fredslist] "Instant NY Times Bestseller"

Fred Klein fklein at legal.org
Fri May 16 20:23:09 EDT 2008

See page A5 of today's Times for a full page ad for our 6/2 Book Club entrant, Chris Bohjalian's brilliant (my opinion as a transfixed reader) "Skeletons at the Feast". It really is a MUST read and if you do so you will be able to interact with Chris on 6/2 on our Book Club page. The San Francisco Chronicle says "Bohalian's Hallmark: Ordinary people in heartbreaking circumstances behaviing with grace and dignity". Simply stated, I repeat, it is a Must Read!
Sent via BlackBerry from EarthLink Wireless.