[Fredslist] Promo: No-Agenda LIEG Cocktail Party 5/21

Adrian Miller amiller at adrianmiller.com
Fri May 16 07:08:14 EDT 2008

Hi:

Long Island Entrepreneurs' Group is hosting a "No-Agenda" Cocktail
Party on Wednesday night, 5/21, 6-9PM  at the Fox Hollow In Woodbury.
Several Gothamites have already registered and it will be a terrific
night for low-key networking in a very comfortable and attractive
setting. (We expect approx. 100 people.)

Full buffet (great food--the Fox Hollow does an awesome job), cash
bar (you have to get home anyway, right?) and all the cards you can
accumulate in 3-hours.

So, cross the river to LI and see what's happening with LIEG's event.

If you wish to take the train, I would suggest going to Port
Washington (Express line, 3 stops from Penn Station) and either
myself or another LIEG member will be able to take you to the event.

Check it out at our web site.
http://www.lieg.org/

Thanks,
Adrian

Adrian Miller Sales Training
516-767-9288
516-445-1135 (cell)
www.adrianmiller.com
http://www.adrianmiller.com/blog/

Are You Easy?
http://www.salesgravy.com/Articles/index.php?
option=com_content&task=view&id=171&Itemid=1

See my book: The Blatant Truth: 50 Ways to Sales Success" at
http://www.theblatanttruth.com/

"What if we train them and they leave? What if we don't train them
and they stay?"