[Fredslist] Recommendations of Gastroenterologist

Nick Bueti NBueti at michaels-associates.com
Tue May 13 16:30:24 EDT 2008

Hello Fellow Gothamites,

A client of mine is having some serious health issues where she has been
diagnosed with acid reflux but she is constantly nauseous and continues
to lose weight without being able to eat anything.  Her "wonderful"
doctor seems completely unconcerned that she is down to 109 lbs (from
approximately 125 lbs 3 weeks ago while standing 5' 10" tall) and thinks
everything is in her head now.  Long story short, she was telling me
about it today and I told her she would be crazy to continue to see
someone that didn't even weigh her the last time she went there...EVEN
THOUGH THE PROBLEM IS THAT SHE CONTINUES TO LOSE WEIGHT AND CAN'T KEEP
ANYTHING DOWN.

So, I am reaching out to you for referrals/recommendation of Gastro's
that are located in the Hudson Valley area as she does not want to drive
far.  If you know of someone locally (Dutchess, Putnam, Orange,
Westchester, or Rockland Counties) or even someone in NYC, I would
greatly appreciate it so maybe someone can actually take the time to
find out what is wrong with her.

Thanks in advance for all of your help.

Best regards,

Nick Bueti

Manager / Senior Benefits Consultant

Michaels & Associates

2582 South Ave., 2nd Floor

Wappingers Falls, NY 12590

845.297.4070 - office

845.297.4161 - fax

845.803.1635 - cell

P please consider the environment before printing this e-mail