[Fredslist] Stop Fredslist For A Week?

Ellin Yassky medici18 at yahoo.com
Tue May 13 12:31:11 EDT 2008

For those of us who cannot make as many meetings or ride the circuit as we'd like, Fredslist is the next best thing. I read interesting information that is important to the person who has submitted something, giving me a chance to think "outside of the box" for ways to be helpful or make business matches (not necessarily for myself, but for others). It also gives me another dimension of that person, which is helpful when I do have the opportunity to meet them at a meeting.

Further, I would feel rather deprived of the "virtual social" aspect of the group if the submissions were reduced to dry notices asking for help or referrals. Frankly, I can get that from any number of other networking groups.

And lastly, you can always scan , delete, and move on to your next email. Try timing how long you've lingered over one of these emails from Fredslist. If it takes you  longer than 30 seconds, I'd be surprised.

Ellin

 Ellin Yassky, Ph.D.
Medici Editorial Services, LLC
39 Woodbine Lane