[Fredslist] Trademark help

Irene Zelterman, LCSW eldercare at nyc.rr.com
Mon May 12 15:20:00 EDT 2008

This is a public thank you  to Andrew Langsam, attorney and Gotham member-Formica I

Some time ago I spoke with Andy about the importance of trademarking or service marking my website and brochure.  I thought...ok later..I have 50 million things to do before that.  Fast forward to real time.  I picked up a brochure from a competitor and was upset to see that they had taken several of my phrases.  I remembered what Andy said.  I called him today with questions about my new website.  He was informative, patient and realistic.  He spend a lot of time with me explaining what I could/should do and the consequences of doing them or not. Andy generously gave of himself and his time.  Andy is wonderful and I highly recommend him.
Thank you Andy
P.S.  this competitor went out of business-there is justice in the world

Irene Zelterman LCSW, C-ASWCM
Hearthside Care Coordinators
26 Court Street Suite 2810
Brooklyn NY 11242