[Fredslist] Stop Fredslist For A Week?

David Stein david at automatic-mail.com
Mon May 12 11:13:13 EDT 2008

Maybe we need to change the way fredslist is used - like these
conversations.  Then there are the blog emails and if someone sees a
good movie and so on.  Bloggers should subscribe and all this can be
discussed in various blogs.  Get more interesting topics and maybe
more people would participate.

Change starts at the top.

David Stein
347-581-7909

	Printing - Mailing - Electronic Marketing Since 1971