[Fredslist] Stop Fredslist For A Week?

Raj Goel raj at brainlink.com
Mon May 12 08:16:07 EDT 2008

Gerry,

   I concur wholeheartedly!

   Gotham's biggest benefit (to me) are the relationships with warm, caring, generous, gallant, genuine human beings.

   Fredslist is the mortar, nee the cement, that binds those relationships together.

   If you don't like fredslist, login to the Gotham website and switch it to web-only.

   If you think the messages are too many, login to the website and switch to Daily Digest mode.

   And finally, remember, reading email is a wonderfully anonymous activity.

   On the 'net, no one can tell if you deleted the emails unread.  So, go ahead and delete fredslist emails with wild abandon - we won't know, or be offended!

Rajesh Goel, CISSP
cell (917) 685-7731
CTO: Brainlink International, Inc.
"IT Crisis Management and Solutions"
PCI-DSS Credit Card, HIPAA, Sarbanes-Oxley & GLBA Information Security Compliance