[Fredslist] Promo (Nonprofit) - What's the "Ear to the Earth" Network?

Joel Chadabe joel at emf.org
Fri May 9 18:37:29 EDT 2008

JOIN EAR TO THE EARTH!

As a new member of Gotham Green, I invite all of you to join Ear to
the Earth, an international network of musicians, artists,
scientists, lawyers, business people, in short everyone who is
interested in participating in a new approach to environmental
activism.

Our goal is to heighten awareness of environmental issues through
environmental sound. By listening to the sounds of the world, you're
listening to the state of the world.

What is environmental sound? Visit the Ear to the Earth website.
You'll hear a very charming jaguar in the Amazon. And you'll hear the
very beautiful song of the Kauai 'O'o.

http://www.eartotheearth.org/php/index.php

Ear to the Earth connects its members to an annual festival in New
York, to other
events throughout the world, to documentation of our sound
environment, to exchanges of sounds and information, to discounts on
materials such as CDs and books, and to other events and activities.

We invite you to listen to the world. Join us!

http://www.eartotheearth.org/php/joinus.php

Joel Chadabe
mailto:joel at emf.org
--