[Fredslist] Promo: Abstract artist

Adrian Miller amiller at adrianmiller.com
Fri May 9 07:07:29 EDT 2008

Is it kosher to use promo friday to promote someone else.  Sure it is.

Okay, I was in St Paul doing an art crawl (that's what they call it
on one special Sunday of the year) and I came across Ray Becoskie's
studio.

He does some great stuff, assuming your taste doesn't run to
Impressionism and his work is relatively inexpensive by NY standards
anyway.

Here's his web site and I have a CD of his work as well should you be
interested.

http://www.8blockrule.com/rb2a.htm

He shows up in Google quite a bit and overall, I was super impressed.

Also, if anyone knows collectors or art buyers can you send them my /
his way as well.

Happy Mother's Day.

A.

Adrian Miller Sales Training
516-767-9288
516-445-1135 (cell)
www.adrianmiller.com
http://www.adrianmiller.com/blog/

Are You Easy?
http://www.salesgravy.com/Articles/index.php?
option=com_content&task=view&id=171&Itemid=1

See my book: The Blatant Truth: 50 Ways to Sales Success" at
http://www.theblatanttruth.com/

"What if we train them and they leave? What if we don't train them
and they stay?"