[Fredslist] I need a computer expert to fix a virus

Isidro Otis dro at tcomg.com
Tue May 6 09:39:47 EDT 2008

Hello Gotham,

Somewhere along the line I picked up a virus that I am having trouble
removing from my computer. When I go online, a message pops up that says

"System Error

Your system is infected with dangerous virus!

Note: strongly recommend to install antispyware program to clean your system
and avoid total crash of your computer!

Click ok to download the antispyware. (recommended)"

So far it's wiped out all my info in Outlook. I'm in the northern
NJ/Rockland county area and really need a housecall to fix this problem.
Anyone out there know a computer technician in that area?

Contact info is below.

Thank you,

Isidro Otis

Co-Chair Diversity Group