[Fredslist] One more for Judy Mauer and "Substitution"

Phyllis Weiss Haserot pwhaserot at pdcounsel.com
Mon May 5 13:21:21 EDT 2008

I attended on Saturday night and saw Kelly Welles and Janet Adler there.
It is a very interesting play with an excellent cast. Well done!  And the comments from the audience around me were quite positive.

So go and see what Judy Mauer is up to now.

Judy - All best wishes for this new venture!! We're rooting for it to be a hit with many more to come.
Phyllis

Phyllis Weiss Haserot
Practice Development Counsel
Consulting/Coach to the Next Generation
Author of "The Rainmaking Machine: Marketing, Planning, Strategy and Management"

* Next Generation, Next Destination*
* Cross-Generational Conversation*

Voice:: 212-593-1549
Fax:      212-980-7940