[Fredslist] IPODs

Zahn, Bari bzahn at torys.com
Sun May 4 15:34:59 EDT 2008

Hi All,

I am re-sending this email because I never got any response, so I
thought I'd try one more time.

I am looking for a company that would donate 6 IPODs for Living Beyond
Belief, the charity I founded.

Each year, we honor 5 NYC public high school students and one individual
who have made a difference raising HIV/AIDS awareness.

We alway give each winner a gift bag.  This year we were hoping to get
IPODs donated for the kids.

If anyone has any connections to a high-ranking executive at Best Buy,
Circuit City or other IPOD vendors, who might be able to assist. I would
be most grateful.

All my heart,
Bari
President & Co-founder
www.livingbeyondbelief.org

This is to advise you in accordance with U.S. Treasury Regulations, that
unless otherwise indicated, any U.S. federal tax advice set forth in
this communication, including attachments, (i) may not be relied upon by
any person for the purpose of avoiding the imposition of penalties by
the Internal Revenue Service and (ii) is not intended to be used and
cannot be used by any person in promoting, marketing or recommending to
another party any tax-related matter addressed herein.

This email and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended
recipients and may be privileged or confidential. Any distribution,
printing or other use by anyone else is prohibited. If you are not an
intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately, and
permanently delete this email and attachments.