[Fredslist] The "Seelig"

Fred Klein fklein at legal.org
Sat May 3 07:32:02 EDT 2008

Did you know that in addition to our "Renatto", which means "Thank you all for responding to my fredslist request I have enough responses (please stop)", we also have the "Seelig" (inspired by my mentor Carol Seelig)? Carol was the  first Gothamite to respond to fredslist, after sending her Renatto, with a compilation of all the useful responses she received. I call this helpful sharing. With this background, look for a Seelig this morning.
Sent via BlackBerry from EarthLink Wireless.