[Fredslist] FW: A little help, please...

Laurel Scarr-Konel lscarrkonel at ghsklaw.com
Fri May 2 17:53:26 EDT 2008

Thanks again to all of you who came through for me. For those that may not have had the chance today or who did not see the email until now, you can still send the completed surveys to me on Monday!!!

Enjoy the weekend!

Laurel Scarr-Konel
Grant, Herrmann, Schwartz & Klinger LLP
675 Third Avenue - Suite 1200
New York, NY 10017-5704
Tel: (212) 682-1800
Fax: (212) 682-1850
email: lscarrkonel at ghsklaw.com

Confidentiality Notice: This communication is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information which is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately and delete and/or discard all copies of this communication.

Where are all the tribal lawyers????  It is Friday morning and I only received back 2 surveys!  It really does take only 4 minutes from completing to sending to me!  Please help save NYU's accredidation!

Thanks!

email: lscarrkonel at ghsklaw.com