[Fredslist] Our Own Robert Esposito - President of Barter Luxury

Linda R Newman lindarnewman at verizon.net
Thu May 1 17:21:06 EDT 2008

Good Afternoon Along the Network,

I must take this opportunity to share Robert Esposito's extreme generosity
with the rest of the tribe.

Many of you know that Ronald McDonald House is near and dear to my heart.
They serve 84 families with children who have pediatric cancer while those
children are being treated at local cancer centers.

Last year Robert donated many raffle prizes to a fundrasier that raises
money for the teams that work with the children each night of the week.

Robert is sending an e-mail to all of his clients requesting that they
participate in this event.  The event will be in New York on June 16th and
you will be hearing more about it from me.

Please see the below e-mail from Robert to The House's Director of
Development.  As many of you know, I like nicknames, and I call Robert "Blue
Eyes" for obvious reasons.

For anyone else interested in waiving Gotham's magic wand, please contact
me.

Best,

Linda
Co-Chair, Gotham Open House