[Fredslist] Anna Lieber-Brewster's presentation

Irene Zelterman, LCSW eldercare at nyc.rr.com
Thu May 1 12:23:36 EDT 2008

Hi Everyone,
This morning Anna gave a wonderful and thought provoking presentation "Does your brand need a makeover?"  If you were not there you missed something valuable.  What I am most stuck by is that you think you have heard it all but there are always a few pearls that you get.  One pearl I got from Anna is the need to start a presentation with a bio that helps the audience to connect to who you are as a person. The best way to do this is to share what in your life has driven you to do the work you do.  We at Gotham are blessed to have some many wonderful and smart people!
Thank you, Anna

Irene Zelterman LCSW, C-ASWCM
Hearthside Care Coordinators
26 Court Street Suite 2810