[Fredslist] A special day for Fred

Phyllis Weiss Haserot pwhaserot at pdcounsel.com
Mon Mar 31 17:11:25 EDT 2008

Apparently this didn't arrive on my first try.

Fred - This is an illustrious birthday group you are part of - especially
Secretariat. I was there when he won the Belmont for the Triple Crown. I
think he is the most impressive athlete I have ever seen!

Here's an Eskimo proverb for your birthday:
"May you have warmth in your igloo, oil in your lamp, and peace in your
heart."

Happy Birthday!
Phyllis
Proud to say I share my birthday with Tony Bennett.

Phyllis Weiss Haserot
Practice Development Counsel
Consulting/Coach to the Next Generation
Author of "The Rainmaking Machine: Marketing, Planning, Strategy and Management"

* Next Generation, Next Destination*
* Cross-Generational Conversation*

Voice:: 212-593-1549
Fax:      212-980-7940