[Fredslist] (PROMO) WANTED FOR PURCHASE: COLLATERALIZED MORTGAGE OBLIGATIONS (CMOS) / NO LIMIT TO INSTRUMENT SIZE

Steve Kirschner skirschner at lifton.com
Fri Mar 28 08:03:38 EDT 2008

Dear Fellow Gothamites:

Thanks for your help!

RESIDENTIAL ASSET STRATEGIES, LLC (RAS) (a derivative of Lifton Financial
Group, LLC and Lifton Properties LLC)

is actively seeking to acquire CMOS directly from all sellers on an all cash
basis.

If you could direct me to an entity or party that would have interest in
such a sale, I would be very appreciative.

Interested parties should provide the Bloomberg screen shot and prospectus
for immediate consideration.

A conference call with Steven Lifton and the seller can be arranged if
desired.

Steve Kirschner

H. Stephen Kirschner

Director Investment RE Sales Division