[Fredslist] We can ALL do this on this Saturday, Gothamites!

Gail Koelln gkgrantwriting at verizon.net
Fri Mar 28 10:31:10 EDT 2008

Sent to me by our own David Stein.

From: "Stuart" <stuartschlossman at bellsouth.net>

Date: March 28, 2008 8:37:15 AM EDT

To: <stuartschlossman at bellsouth.net>

Subject: FW: 1 hour on March 29th

PASS this along to others you know

Don't Forget To Turn Lights Off This Saturday

This Saturday, March 29, join the City of Coral Gables and millions of
people around the world by turning off your lights for one hour, between 8-9
p.m. for Earth Hour. This symbolic event will show that together, our small
actions can make a difference in the fight against global warming. For more
information, <http://www.earthhour.org/> click here.

 Created to take a stand against the greatest threat our planet has ever
faced, Earth Hour uses the simple action of turning off the lights for one
hour to deliver a powerful message about the need for action on global
warming.

 This simple act has captured the hearts and minds of people all over the
<http://www.earthhour.org/about/supporters/>  world. As a result, at 8pm
March 29, 2008 millions of people in some of the world?s major capital
cities, including Copenhagen, Toronto, Chicago, Melbourne, Brisbane and Tel
Aviv will unite and switch off for Earth Hour.

 Light some candles, play a board game with the kids.  Go outside with a
telescope and look at the stars.  If you are a scout or have a scout in your
home this is a great time to do the badges that require your child to be
outside looking at the stars. Join me and millions of others in shutting
down for 1 hour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  For those Floridian friends of mine..... act
like a hurricane just hit and the power has shut down for an hour! LOL

 For more info you can check out the website below:

 www.earthhour.org <http://www.earthhour.org/>

Gail Koelln

President

GK Grant Writing

82-52 211 Street

Hollis Hills, NY 11427

phone (718) 776-7284

fax (718) 776-9806

email gkoelln at gkgrantwriting.com or gkgrantwriting at verizon.net

www.gkgrantwriting.com

P Think of the environment - Do You Really Need to Print This Email?