[Fredslist] VOICE MAIL FROM T MOBILE!

Michele Sayres ms at MSayresDesign.com
Tue Mar 25 20:32:05 EDT 2008

I had a voice mail today 3/25 from Judy at TMobile's executive offices in
reply to my emailed letter about Lisa's dispute:

Mr. Dotson's office has received the dispute and the account is being
reviewed.  They are unable to release any information to me since I am not
an authorized user, but want to assure me that they would like     to assist
and see what can be done to rectify the situation.  Judy requested that I
have Lisa contact her directly at executiveresponse at Tmobile.com.

Jane, please relay this to Lisa.

Obviously the 2 email addresses provided earlier this week have some impact,
and now we have a third to bombard:

Robert.dotson at tmobile.com_ ( <mailto:Robert.dotson at tmobile.com>
mailto:Robert.dotson at tmobile.com) , as well as

_rdotson at t-mobile.com_ ( <mailto:rdotson at t-mobile.com>
mailto:rdotson at t-mobile.com) .

GOTHAM ROCKS!

Michele Sayres

M.Sayres Design

Interior Design and Feng Shui Consulting

ms at MSayresDesign.com

917 319 3281