FW: [Fredslist] Which NYC Gotham Member could use Free Accounting Help for a day or 2?--Renatto

Kamberg, Jeffrey (02940) Jeffrey.Kamberg at roberthalf.com
Tue Mar 25 08:40:22 EDT 2008

Hello Gotham.

Thank you for all of your responses to my e-mail.

Bari Zahn of Living Beyond Belief was the first to respond to my e-mail
and we are arranging for our employee to work for her organization for a
day or 2 for free.

I will e-mail the the network in the future when we have another
employee between engagements available for a day or 2.

Jeffrey N. Kamberg
Recruiting Manager
Robert Half International
245 Park Avenue-25th Fl
New York, NY 10167

Phone (212) 983 1800
Fax     (212) 983 5629

email:  jeffrey.kamberg at roberthalf.com
www.roberthalf.com
www.rhi.com

Worldwide Leader in Specialized Staffing Services Since 1948.