[Fredslist] [Promo] Discount for Greenwich Antiques Show

AST10359 at aol.com AST10359 at aol.com
Fri Mar 21 09:32:51 EDT 2008

Print this page for
discounted admission

Hi all.  I am pleased to announce that I will be showing my jewelry at the
Greenwich Antiques Show for the first time on March 29, 30, next weekend.
Directions to the show at the Civic Center are included on the discount card above.
 The location is easy to reach from Manhattan and Westchester, and there is
lots of free parking.  Pictures of typical booths and more information are
available at <bdjohnsonantiques.com>

Please come by and say hello.  I love to see my Gotham buddies at the shows.

Warmest regards,

Anita Taub

Create a Home Theater Like the Pros. Watch the video on AOL
Home.