[Fredslist] Paralegal/Researcher Available

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 20 16:06:10 EDT 2008

Fellow Gothamites:  I just met at the Gotham Lawyers' Luncheon today a terrific human being and war hero named David Spitzer who, now that he has returned from Iraq, is looking for employment as a researcher/paralegal in the NYC area.  He has an MLS in Information and Library Science and is a certified paralegal as well, not to mention a wonderful person who has put his life on the line for our country.  I have his resume if you would like to see it and interview him.  You won't be disappointed.  Dr. Gerry Goldhaber (212) 379-6661

Gerald M. Goldhaber, Ph.D.
President and CEO
GRA, LLC
800 6th Avenue, Suite 26G