[Fredslist] Opportunity for Attorney(s)

T E Kass tkass at kantorlawonline.com
Thu Mar 20 11:37:59 EDT 2008

Hello Gotham:

My law firm is a general practice boutique firm in midtown manhattan.  We have 6 partners and would like to add another partner or two and are hoping to get younger as a few of our partners are over 70.   We have pleasant office space, but a low overhead.   The ideal candidate would be a corporate or real estate attorney with significant portable business.  We are also open to other specialties if they would mesh with our firm.

Please call me (212-682-8383) should you or someone you know be interested.  Thank you.

Thomas E. Kass, Esq.
Kantor Davidoff Wolfe Mandelker & Kass, P.C.
51 East 42nd Street
New York, New York 10017